Your privacy is very important to us. It is our general policy not to share any of the information collected or contained within this website with any third parties or outside sources unless we have your direct permission to do so. National Senior Campuses, Inc. (NSC) adheres to a strict policy for ensuring the privacy of your personally identifiable information (such as full name, address, e–mail address, telephone number and/or other identifiable information) and preserving the integrity of this online medium. Please read through the following information to learn more about your rights and responsibilities as a NSC website visitor.
Gathering and Use of Information
1. We will not collect personally identifiable information from you, other than what you supply to us on a voluntary basis. We do not collect information about an individual’s medical condition, racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership or sexual life. If we request this information in the future, we will notify you in advance and you may provide this information only if you so elect to do so on an “opt-in” basis only. We also do not knowingly collect information from children.
2. In order to participate in some activities, you might be asked to provide some personally identifiable information. For example, your information may be used in connection with the following:
- registration for sites or services which require subscription (such as e-mail newsletters)
- responses to your requests for information from us
3. NSC may use your personally identifiable information for activities explained above, and for internal purposes.
4. Unless required to do so by law or otherwise permitted in this Policy, NSC will not willfully disclose your personal information to any third party without first receiving your permission.
5. NSC will divulge any information collected from you on this website when required to do so by law.
6. In the event that NSC or substantially all of its assets are acquired, your information will of course be one of the transferred assets.
7. Like many websites, the website also collects information about visitors and the manner in which visitors utilize and navigate our website. This information helps us to design our website to better suit our visitors’ needs. For example, our website may track the URL that you visited before you came to our website, the URL to which you next go, and your IP address. We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our website. Your IP address also is used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
NSC offers website users the convenience of online personalization by using cookies. Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that are transferred to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser. When this information is stored on your hard drive, our system is able to recognize your browser and in turn customize web page content and services for you. Cookies are used by our website so that we can remember our previous interactions with you and make it easier for you to access our website.
This website may have standard security measures in place that are intended to protect against the loss of information that we collect. However, you should keep in mind that this website is run on software, hardware and networks, any component of which may, from time to time, require maintenance or experience problems or breaches of security.
You may also contact us at:
P.O. Box 21172
Baltimore, MD 21228
The following terms govern the use by you of National Senior Campuses, Inc.’s (NSC) website. The rules set forth herein apply to all materials, online communications, and other information that is or becomes available on NSC’s website (collectively, “Information”). BY USING NATIONAL SENIOR CAMPUSES, INC.’S WEBSITE, YOU SPECIFICALLY AGREE TO ABIDE BY THESE TERMS AND ANY MODIFICATIONS THERETO.
1. Informational Purposes/Limitations.
The information provided on the website is for general informational purposes only. While we make every effort to present accurate and reliable information on our website, we do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, efficacy, timeliness, or correct sequencing of such information. In addition, we have no duty to update the information contained on our website, and we are not liable to you for out-dated or incorrect information contained herein. Moreover, we reserve the right at any time to modify, suspend or discontinue the website (or any part thereof) with or without notice, and we are not liable to you or any third party for any modification, suspension or interruption in services.
2. User’s Obligation to Abide By Applicable Law.
In connection with the use of NSC’s website, you shall abide by all applicable federal, state or local laws, including those pertaining to such areas as libel, slander, defamation, trade libel, product disparagement, harassment, invasion of privacy, tort, obscenity, indecency, and copyright or trademark infringement (“Applicable Law”). The Information available on NSC’s website may include intellectual property that is protected under the copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws of the United States and/or other countries (“Intellectual Property Laws”). Such Intellectual Property Laws generally prohibit the unauthorized reproduction, distribution or exhibition of all text, photographic and graphic (art and electronic) images, music, sound samplings and other protected materials. The violation of applicable Intellectual Property Laws may give rise to civil and/or criminal penalties.
3. Disclosure of Online Communications.
You are cautioned that any online communications may not be fully confidential. In addition, you should be aware that federal postal regulations do not protect electronic mail. You should be aware that some administrative personnel of NSC may, in the course of their regular duties, have access to communications for technical or operational purposes. NSC may also disclose any communications to the extent permitted or required by law.
4. Rogue Programming.
NSC has no obligation to detect the presence of any computer virus, trojan horse, time bomb, worm or other rogue programming (“Rogue Programming”). Any use of the Information on NSC’s website is at your risk, and you are advised to take adequate precautions to minimize any loss to your system caused by Rogue Programming, including use of anti-virus programs and proper backup of files.
5. Disclaimer of Warranties.
THIS WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT, OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. NSC DOES NOT WARRANT THAT ANY INFORMATION IS COMPLETE OR ACCURATE, THAT NSC’S WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE OR THAT ANY INFORMATION IS FREE OF ROGUE PROGRAMMING.
6. Limitation of Damages.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, SHALL NSC BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT MAY RESULT FROM THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE NSC’S WEBSITE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION USE OF OR RELIANCE ON INFORMATION AVAILABLE ON SAID WEBSITE, INTERRUPTIONS, ERRORS, DEFECTS, MISTAKES, OMISSIONS, DELETIONS OF FILES, DELAYS IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION, NONDELIVERY OF INFORMATION, DISCLOSURE OF COMMUNICATIONS, OR ANY OTHER FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE.
7. Release and Indemnity.
YOU HEREBY RELEASE AND WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AND/OR LIABILITY AGAINST NSC ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF THIS WEBSITE. YOU ALSO AGREE TO DEFEND, INDEMNIFY AND HOLD HARMLESS, NSC FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL CLAIMS OR LIABILITY, INCLUDING COSTS AND ATTORNEYS FEES, ARISING FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE OF NSC’S WEBSITE OR FAILURE TO ABIDE BY APPLICABLE LAW.
8. Governing Law.
Any dispute with respect to our website shall be governed by the laws of the State of Maryland, excluding its conflicts of laws rules. All visitors to our website submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the state and/or federal courts of the State of Maryland.
These rules may be modified by NSC from time to time and such modifications will be binding on you when placed online.
Copyright © 2017 National Senior Campuses, Inc. All rights reserved.
NSC Web properties, contact Jane.Marshall@erickson.com